It's here! Tomorrow, or tonight as the clock turns over Midnight Eastern, Rachel Dahlrumple will finally be available for your reading pleasure!
To celebrate, I'll be busy flitting from blog to blog for the next two weeks, and at the end of two weeks, I'll choose at least one, maybe two -- depending on responses -- winners to receive a tote or mug with the cover for Rachel. Heck, if enough people comment, I might decide to give more! So tell your friends and invite them to come along and play.
Here's the tour schedule:
- Nov 7: Romance with an Attitude Blog: Breaking Writer's Block
- Nov 8: Megan Johns Invites Interview
- Nov 9: Carrie Ann Ryan Blog: Getting Over Betrayal. Fiction vs Real Life. Is there a difference?
- Nov 10: Romance in the Backseat Blog: How does being a writer affect you as a reader?
- Nov 11: Laurie's Thoughts & Reviews Interview
- Nov 14: Good Family Reads Blog: How to find Good Critique Partners and Be One in Return
- Nov 15: The Heart of Romance with Sherry Gloag Interview
- Nov 15: Reviews by Molly A review of Rachel Dahlrumple
- Nov 16: Words of Wisdom from the Scarf Princess Blog: I'm working on a topic now.
- Nov 17: Bookin' It Reviews Blog: A day in the life of Rachel Dahlrumple
- Nov 18: My Odd Little World Interview
I'm fresh back in the USA after two weeks in Puerto Vallarta living the good life. I'm ready for a little snow, and lots of Romance! I have many fond memories of Leonardo, Raul, Felix, Luiz, Jesus, Roberto, Ivan, Francisco and Isidro to keep me smiling for a long time to come. Manuel is on my list for playing a little prank on me, but I'll get him back next year!
Looking forward to seeing many friends, new and long time, while blogging my way across the web!
Traditional Romance for Modern Women
Like my page and get your name entered a second time in the drawing(s)